The development team of Quux Oy is looking for Software Engineer for customer projects in Tampere. Are you the right person to reinforce our team?
Quux Oy is emerging software company in Pirkanmaa region. We are located in Tampere, in easily approachable Onkiniemi where the heart of our software development is placed. Quux Oy is focusing on development of optimized supply-chain management software solutions. We are familiar with wide range of device-edge-cloud -environments.
Our client base consists of Finnish SMEs and international listed companies. We have especially strong technical know-how about automated software production processes of automotive industry.
As Software Engineer you will
- participate diverse and variable software development projects
- have access to modern software development technologies and tools
- be able to influence on the developed solutions as a member of our experienced software development team.
- technical education (e.g Bachelor of Engineering)
- experience of .NET/C# technologies specially in the Windows Desktop environment
- experience of Windows -programming (e.g device drivers, DLL, resources)
- good interaction and communication skills in English.
We also appreciate any kind of experience of following technologies:
- industrial automation or automotive background
- software componentization and configuration management
- software development tools and technologies (compiling, linking, packaging and deployment)
- Windows workstations and servers
- XML -technologies
- GUI development
Mutually we offer you
- interesting software projects
- Support of our experienced core team
- View to utilizing and developing of modern software technologies
- International operative environment.
At Quux Oy we have flexible work culture and remote work is possible even in normal circumstances. Working in our team with demanding projects you will become a guru, like it or not.
So join our top development team in Tampere!
If you got interested please send your application and CV by email to email@example.com by 15.10.2021 at the latest. We will recruit flexibly as soon as we find the appropriate person for our team.
For enquiries, please contact HR-manager Heidi Merimäki-Tanskanen tel.+358 10 299 0031 (Tue-Thu 1:00pm-3:00pm).